SANTA BARBARA, Calif. — The UC Santa Barbara men’s lacrosse team is looking to fill an assistant coach position for the 2019-2020 season.
The Gauchos’ lacrosse program has been in existence for over 50 years, and has a strong tradition of success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend practices (4-6pm weekdays) and games on the weekends
- Assist the Head Coach with daily practice planning, scouting opponents, and game plans
- Employ a positive communication style to enhance the growth and development of the players
- Assist in developing and teaching concepts for improving players’ knowledge of the game
- Assist the Head Coach in recruiting
- Assist with team fundraisers and communication with parents and alumni
- Prior high school, collegiate, or professional playing and/or coaching experience preferred
- Ability to represent the UCSB Lacrosse program’s standards on the field and in the community
Salary commensurate with experience and comparable to other top MCLA programs