Brendan Finnerty, head coach at San Clemente High School has teamed up with Trent Cooper, head coach at Dana Hills High School to expand his SC Sharks Club Lacrosse program. The new program, South Coast Lacrosse, will hold placement tryouts on Saturday, May 18th.
The purpose ofis to establish youth and high school tournament teams to compete at the highest level. The goal is to develop each athlete into a high-profile lacrosse player, teammate, and citizen. There’s more to lacrosse than just stick skills and lacrosse IQ. The game of lacrosse is also about learning commitment, work ethic, and having the right attitude. aims to bring all of these things together. This is the SC Experience.
SC Lacrosse is about growing the game of lacrosse throughout the South County area. SC Lacrosse is not about growing individual programs. When athletes commit their time in the off-season to improve their skills, the game of lacrosse benefits and the overall competitiveness of local lacrosse programs improves.
If you are looking for the complete lacrosse experience, try SC Lacrosse. Experience SC Lacrosse for yourself.
Sign up today:
Meet the SC Lacrosse Coaching Staff
Coach Brendan Finnerty
- Head Coach San Clemente High School 2017 – Current
- South Coast League Champs 2017 and 2019
- Playoff Appearances 2017, 2018, 2019
- Head Coach Beckman High School 2014-2016
- Pacific Coast League Champions 2014, 2015, 2016
- Playoff Appearances 2014, 2015, 2016
- Head Coach Trabuco Hills High School 2011-2013
- Sea View League Champs 2011
Coach Trent Cooper
- Head Coach Dana Hills High School 2018 – Current
- Head Coach Mission Viejo High School 2016-2017
- Junior Varsity Head Coach/Varsity Assistant Aliso Niguel 2011-2014
- Varsity Athlete – Aliso Niguel High School 2007-2010
Coach Marshall Neal
- 30 + years of coaching experience
- Head Coach Westlake Village HS 2003-2007
- Assistant Coach San Clemente HS 2017-Current
- Coach Marshall was an integral part of growing the game of lacrosse in the south county area.
Coach John Kauo
- Trabuco Hills High School – 2016 Graduate – 3 Year Varsity Athlete at Midfield
- 2X All County/2X All South Coast League
- Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Attends Northern Arizona University – Psychology Major
Coach Jason Kauo
- Colorado Mesa University – Starting Attack and Midfield as a freshman
- 2019 RMAC Player of the Week
- Trabuco Hills High School – 2018 Graduate –
- 4 Year Varsity Athlete at Attack
- 2X All County/3X All South Coast League
- Attends Colorado Mesa University – Construction Management Major