The Southern California Lacrosse Officials Association is holding Summer Jumpstart Training sessions for adults 18+, living in Orange or Riverside County who would like to become certified Boy’s Lacrosse officials.
The First Summer Jumpstart Session will involve classroom training, with an online rules test and field training to follow at later dates. Completion of the sessions will result in USL boy’s lacrosse official certification and an opportunity to work future games.
For more information, go to: https://www.socalaxrefs.org/training
Summer Jumpstart Training Session
Wednesday, May 22, 2019 @ 7:00 pm
Columbus Tustin Middle School, Room J-3, Tustin, CA
PLEASE REGISTER AT: https://forms.gle/U39vMWVG48hKeKHx9
WHY JOIN SOCALOA?
- Earn extra income while exercising and enjoying the great game of lacrosse!
- Develop Conflict Management and Customer Service Skills.
- Receive well organized and effective training, observation, evaluation, and mentoring.
- Gain access to working tournaments, club games, and other competitions in southern California.
- Networking opportunities to work games with other associations such as San Diego, Los Angeles, Northern California, Las Vegas, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Hawaii and other parts of the country.
- Be a part of a sports team that makes time to set up its members with mentorships, pregame and postgame activities, annual awards banquets, and other social gatherings.