The Simi Valley boys lacrosse program is seeking to add two assistant coaches for the 2019 season.
Interested parties should contact head coach Bijan Nickroo at [email protected].
- Previous coaching experience desired but not necessary.
- Ability to provide leadership and organization within the guidelines and expectations of the school and Simi Valley boys lacrosse program.
- A high level of knowledge in regards to coaching techniques and evidence of the ability to convey effectively those techniques to young student-athletes.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all elements of the school community including players, other coaches and referees.
- Willingness to participate in an offseason program.
Desired Personal Qualifications
- Skill in working with people in a positive nature.
- Places high emphasis on student academic and social development, in addition to physical development.
- Motivates and inspires student-athletes throughout the program.
Coaching Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides assistance and direction (as needed) in multiple phases of a successful program, including in-season, offseason and summer programs.
- Work within the established seasonal and long-range goals for the Simi Valley boys lacrosse program.
Terms of Employment
- Stipend: TBD
- Start Date: Upon clearance as required and School District approval.