Shortly after the season ends on Saturday, April 28, a seven-person committee of girls lacrosse coaches will convene to select and seed the sixteen Orange County/Inland Empire teams that will participate in the 2017 playoffs. The Committee will use LaxPower rankings as the primary method for selecting and seeding the playoff teams but will override the LaxPower rankings in specific cases if warranted by any of the following criteria: head to head competition, goals against vs.common opponents, and strength of schedule.
The members of the seven-person committee are:
- Matt Armstrong (Newport Harbor) – Independent
- Cressita Bowman (Mater Dei) – Independent
- Casey Carlson (Great Oak) – CA South
- Tim Duchene (Beckman) – PaCoast
- Dave Elkins (Aliso Niguel) – South Coast
- Brian Eisenberg (Esperanza) – Northeast OC
- Kate Hick (Foothill) – Independent
The brackets will be announced on that same Saturday.