The Newport Harbor girls’ lacrosse team is seeking a head coach. The Sailors have advanced to the county semifinals for the past two years and have posted back-to-back 13-win seasons. Please send letter of intent, resume and three letters of recommendation to Jerry Murray, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required qualifications are:
- Successful sport coaching experience at the high school, community, college, or university level.
- Knowledge of CIF Blue Book and District rules that apply to the sport and student eligibility.
- Technical knowledge of the sport.
- Has demonstrated the ability to establish positive community relations.
- Has demonstrated the ability to effectively and positively lead parent, student, and booster groups within District and CIF policies and guidelines.
- Evidence of experience in leading a high school sports program that demonstrates high integrity, moral value, and sportsmanship.
- Demonstrates a work history as a positive role model for student athletes and parents.
- Demonstrates a professional demeanor at all times on and off the field and in the community.
- Places a high emphasis on student athlete’s physical, emotional, social and academic development.