Welcome to MaxLax HQ, Southern California’s only source for comprehensive coverage of the fastest sport on two feet — and one of the fastest growing sports in the country.
MaxLax is run by Scott Parsons and Jim Loftus, two lacrosse dads who couldn’t get the sport out of their systems once their own sons had graduated and moved on with their lives.
In its five-year history, MaxLax has survived on a bit of advertising and a lot of late nights and long hours. Recently, Scott and Jim agreed that the only viable way to keep the site alive was to begin selling subscriptions.
Why should you subscribe to MaxLax?
- For a nominal fee of $2.99 per month, you’ll have unlimited access to the lacrosse news and information that, frankly, no other source in Southern California is providing.
- MaxLax endeavors to cover the sport from San Barbara to San Diego and from the beach to the desert. No other publication comes close.
- During the high school season, MaxLax provides team and league previews, weekly rankings, game reports, playoff previews and playoff coverage.
- In the offseason, MaxLax reports on clubs, tournaments, college recruiting and college commitments.
- In 2017, more than 100,000 people visited MaxLax more than 300,000 times, generating nearly 700,000 page views. If you are one of those people, thank you. If it was worth a few dollars, please subscribe.