The US Lacrosse boys postseason selection committee announced the 2018 tournament teams Sunday morning, and the top eight seeds followed the coaches poll exactly.
Here are the first-round pairings for the 16-team Postseason Tournament, which begins Tuesday.
(16) Santa Monica at (1) Loyola
(9) San Marcos at (8) Westlake
(13) Palisades at (4) Chaminade
(12) Mira Costa at (5) Agoura
(15) Village Christian at (2) Palos Verdes
(10) Crespi at (7) Oaks Christian
(14) Thousand Oaks at (3) Harvard Westlake
(11) Sierra Canyon at (6) Oak Park
Here are the first-round pairings for the eight-team Invitational Tournament, which begins Wednesday:
(8) Culver City at (1) St. John Bosco
(5) Redondo Union at (4) Valencia
(7) Dos Pueblos at (2) Newbury Park
(6) St. Francis at (3) West Ranch
Game times will be announced by the home teams. Second-round games will be played Thursday at the home field of the higher-seeded teams.