Renegade Lacrosse powered by Holly Reilly will host tryouts on Sunday, August 27th from 1:00-3:00 PM at St. Margaret’s Episcopal School. Girls’ lacrosse players in grades 5, 6, 7, 8 are invited to tryout. Register now or see the flyer below for more information.
About Renegade Lacrosse Teams:
- Developmental philosophy focused on mastering fundamentals and strategic concepts while developing a passion and respect for the sport of lacrosse
- Elite, competitive level of play
- High caliber coaching staff including NCAA lacrosse players – 2 coaches per team
- Training comprised of Xs & Os practices and stick work sessions
- Three to four tournaments per season
- Scrimmage play to prepare for competitive tournaments
- Local and regional tournaments
- Player feedback following every tournament
- Player journals to chart progress, manage goal setting and complete team challenge activities
Fall training includes:
Sundays (1:00-3:00 PM) @ St. Margaret’s Turf Field:
October 1, 8, 22, 29
November 5, 19, 26
January 7 (unless competing in The Challenge)
Mondays/Wednesday (6:00-7:00 PM) Supplemental stick work sessions run by Holly Reilly. Girls are expected to attend at least one training per week, but are encouraged to attend both.
Santa Barbara Fall Showdown – October 14-15 (Santa Barbara)
Surf Storm – November 11-12 (Oceanside)
Oceanside Hustle – December 2-3 (Oceanside)
The Challenge – January 6-7 (Del Mar Polo Fields) OR
Sand Storm Lacrosse Tournament – January 13-14 (Palm Desert)
$1200 – Includes 16 hours team practice, up to 19 hours stick work training, 32 hours tournament play/instruction – player reversible included.
Travel fees not included.