Try Lacrosse for Free
October 27, 2019 @ 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Try Lacrosse for Free
Girls and boys ages 6 through 14 are invited to come out and Try Lacrosse with the Development Club Lacrosse League. The DCLL is offering one free lacrosse clinic per month through November at Pepper Tree Park in Newbury Park.
Try Lacrosse Overview
- Experience a game at full speed in full gear
- Basic drills and live scrimmaging
- All participants must bring cleats, athletic shorts, supporter with cup (boys) and a mouthpiece (boys and girls)
Upcoming Try Lacross Clinic Dates and Locations
- Oct 27 – Pepper Tree Park, 3720 Old Conejo Road, Newbury Park, CA
- Nov 17 – Pepper Tree Park, 3720 Old Conejo Road, Newbury Park, CA
- 2:00pm (arrive at 1:15pm for loaner gear fitting)
- Boys and Girls ages 6 – 14
- FREE for all participants
- All participants MUST register in advance to complete waivers
About the Development Club Lacrosse League
The DCLL is the next generation of youth lacrosse in northern Los Angeles. The foundation of the DCLL is built on our stable of experienced coaches, administrators, and officials who have all come together to offer more to the players of northern Los Angeles. There is a distinct difference between growing “lacrosse” and growing “correctly played lacrosse”. The DCLL’s association with U.S. Lacrosse ensures we adhere to a national standard that governs rules, quality, and player development in a positive environment. Our extensive group of experienced lacrosse coaches focus on player development and fun.
The DCLL is open to all registrants regardless of experience level. Interested players have the option to attend multiple free try lacrosse clinics to try lacrosse in full pads at full speed. Lacrosse is the fastest growing sport in the United States. Come see why!
All games in the DCLL are played on Sunday’s at numerous field turf facilities in northern Los Angeles such as Cal Lutheran University’s William Rolland Stadium, Calabasas High School, Viewpoint High School, and West Ranch High School.
It is our mission to honor the game of lacrosse, it’s tradition, and it’s evolution. We are blazing a new path and are excited for things to come in spring 20