October 12, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
The Renegade Rumble
Join current and former Team USA, PRO, and college lacrosse all-stars for a day of development and competitive play at the Renegade Rumble. October 12 at Mater Dei High School.
- Master the Nick Tintle split dodge!
- Learn the Holly Reilly jump double!
- Train with goalie extraordinaire, JRod!
- Work with Trojan FORCE, Jackie Gilbert, on defensive stance and footwork!
- Work offside stick work!
- 2-person offensive plays!
Holly Reilly: 2x Team USA Gold Medalist, Princeton University 2x All-American, Boston Storm 2016 Defensive All-Star, WPLL Philadelphia Fire Defender, 2018 Orange County Coach of the Year
Nick Tintle: MLL Denver Outlaws 2018 Champion, University of North Carolina 2x All-American, PLL Archers
Jackie Gilbert: USC Team Captain, 2015 Team USA U-19 Team Captain, PAC-12 All Conference Team, FIRST player from California to be named to the U.S. Women’s National Team Program at any level!
Johnny Rodriguez: Salisbury University 3x All-American, 2011 Goalie of the Year, MLL Atlanta Blaze
5v5 Tournament Details:
- Teams minimum of 6 and no more than 10 players
- Teams must provide their own goal keeper
- Teams must provide their own uniform
- Clearly indicate your team during registration
- Don’t have a team? Indicate HOUSE TEAM…we will find you an awesome team!
- Teams do not need to have a coach, but coaches are welcome to attend
- Tournament will follow a Queen of the Hill format
8:30 am – Check-in
9:00-11:15 am – Clinic
11:15 am – 12:00 pm – Lunch
12:00-2:00 pm – Tournament
Open to girls in grades 6-12.
US Lacrosse Membership required.
Email [email protected] for questions.