Orange County, CA (September 23, 2016) – It was announced today that a boys’ lacrosse tournament – War on the Shore – will take place at Jack Hammett Sports Complex in Costa Mesa on December 10th and 11th.
This tournament will be two fun-filled days of lacrosse competition between high quality lacrosse teams. It will be a great two days of teams competing at their highest ability to ultimately improve their skills and win the War on the Shore. This tournament is an amazing end of the year conclusion to a fall ball lacrosse season as well as a skilled way to prepare for the spring high school season.
“We’re putting a lot into making this a first class event for years to come and are gaining interest from teams representing SoCal, NorCal, Arizona, Utah, and Nevada”, said tournament director Johnny Rodriguez.
- 2 games Saturday, 2 games Sunday with Championship for a potential 5th game
- Excellent conditioned grass fields
- Later start to games making it easier on families to enjoy their weekend away from the fields
- Saturday Night games with lights
- Coach’s gifts
- Coupon Books with coupons for shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Food and Equipment Vendors
- Mini Games for players, siblings, parents, and coaches to participate in between games
- Championship T-Shirts or Hats
- Hotel Reservation Planning
Competition for all levels
- U11U13 (A and B)
- U15 (A and B)
- HS (JV)
- HS Elite
Each team registration will be $1,500 to compete. Multiple team discounts are available at a discounted rate of $1,250 per team until November 1st. Please contact Buku Lacrosse for the discount code to apply at registration.
In its first year, War on the Shore will be an annual event only a few miles from famous California beaches.
For further information on this tournament and how to register, visit www.WarOnTheShoreLacrosseTournament.com. Registration is now open. Any additional questions please email email@example.com.