Don’t miss your opportunity to spend two days training with coaches from some of the best women’s lacrosse college programs in the west. Arizona State, Cal, Fresno State, San Diego State, Stanford, and USC are all represented on the Best of the West coaching staff.
When: December 8 and 9
Where: Del Lago Academy in Escondido.
- 2 Day intensive lacrosse training with Top West Coast College Coaches
- POSITION SPECIFIC instruction for individual and team development
- Recruiting seminar offered by college coaches informing the steps of the recruiting process and what is expected of a student-athlete at these different divisions
- Mental game seminar speaking on how to put yourself in the best position to succeed
- Nutritional seminar on the best way to fuel your body pre and post training or competition
- Receive top of the line Under Armour gear
- RISTEN CARR: 2 time Gold Medalist, UNC Alumni, Upstate Pride Defender, Stanford Assistant Coach)
- MEGAN WARD: University of North Carolina Alumni, National Champion, Goalie Coach, USC
- BRANDI JONES:: University of Maryland Alumni, National Champion, San Diego State Assistant Coach
- MOLLIE STEPHENS: University of Florida Alumni, Upstate Pride Attacker, Fresno State Coach
- PAIGE SOENKSEN: Colorado alumni, Cal Berkely Assistant Coach
- CAROLINE FITZGERALD: University of Florida Alumni, New York Fight Defender, Arizona State Assistant Coach